Frequently Asked Questions
1) What form of payment do you accept?
We accept: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit cards, Paypal, Venmo, Apple Pay, Money Orders and Personal Checks (local return customers only). Purchasing with a money order/check is just as easy as placing a regular order with your Credit Card or ATM debit Card.
Here are the steps on how to place your order with an money order/check:
1. Select the item(s) that you wish to purchase and place them in your shopping cart.
2. Continue through the checkout procedure (filling in your information) until the last page where you enter your credit card information.
3. Print this screen which will have your subtotal amount. Mail the print out sheet of paper along with your money order/check. You will receive a email confirmation that your payment was received and when your item(s) will be shipped. If you did not provide a email, please allow 3-5 business days for us to receive your check /money order payment. Items will ship when checks clear, which is normally 5-10 business days. Please make money orders/checks payable to Nuttin' Butter Cookies. Please write order number on money order/ check and do not staple to print out.
**All money orders and checks must be in US funds or they will be returned**
**Name on check MUST match customer name on order or it will be returned**
Nuttin' Butter Cookies, Co. 1371 Dwight Way, Berkeley, California 94702 USA
2) How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will generally be shipped next day for credit card, and alternative payments. Once money order or check has been processed your items will ship promptly. Shipped by FedEx ground or USPS and typically arrives within 1 to 3 business days.
3) What if i am allergic to Soy or Peanuts?
None of our cookies have traces of peanuts except Peanut Butter. We use separate mixing bowls, mixing utensils, portion scoops, lined cookie sheets and cooling racks to prevent any cross allergen contamination. Plus peanut butter cookies are baked last. The packaging label states which cookies contain soy. The Caramel in Pecan Butter Cookies, White Chocolate in Macadamia Butter Cookies and Chocolate in Hazelnut Butter Cookies have soy lecithin. Peanut Butter Cookies also have soybean oil.
4) What is the shelf life of your cookies?
Our cookies last up to 5 days after they were made, when left in the original BPA free food safe Cello bag packaging.
5) Can i microwave the cookies?
No, do not microwave our cookies, they become unpleasantly chewy and hard. If you want to have a warm cookie, we recommend pre-heating your oven to 350 degrees F, once ready unwrap cookie place on oven safe pan/dish and put in oven for 3-5 minutes for soft and 5-8 minutes for crunchy. Only long enough to heat the cookie without re-baking the cookie and enjoy.
6) Can i taste samples before i buy?
Yes, you sure can. You can taste ANY flavor. We offer free tasting samples daily of each cookie flavor at our Indoor and Outdoor pop up locations. However, we only have a limited quantity of bite size samples and may run out of supplies for the day.
7) Do you deliver out of town?
Yes, for same day delivery. Areas we serve: Oakland, Richmond, Piedmont, Claremont, Emeryville, San Francisco, Walnut Creek, Hayward. We charge a out of town delivery fee: 4-6 miles $10, 7-10 miles $15 and 8-15 miles $20. Deliveries beyond 10 miles will be mailed same day when placed before 1pm, otherwise mailed next day and our cookies ship well.